Subscriber Terms and Conditions:
- As a subscription renter, you authorize 4K4U LLC (4kbluray.com) to charge your credit card, PayPal or Google Pay for monthly subscriptions until the end of canceled billing cycle , for discs returned in damaged or worse condition and/or unreturned discs. You further understand that we do not pro-rate unused monthly orders and/or rollovers into the next cycle. Although, we do guarantee all orders if placed within your current billing cycle as long as previous received orders are being returned timely, as to ensure you don’t have a backup of discs on the account. We do only allow 3 orders to be out at one time; if you have delays of any kind, please reach out to us, communication is key.
- If you have an active subscription plan, there are no late charges or due dates. We pay shipping both ways but you agree to cover our shipping costs of reshipping an order if you have failed to update a new address. If an envelope is damaged beyond repair, contact us for replacement mailer or mailing solution. We use USPS first class mail for shipping and fill orders Monday-Saturday within the continental United States.
- As a renter, you agree to handle each disc with extreme care and that you will return the discs in the same condition in which you received them. If a disc is returned damaged or in worse condition or not returned at all, you understand that your payment method will be charged the MSRP for each disc in question.
- You understand you may not put discs through buffing machines or use chemicals of any kind on them, only wiping with a soft microfiber/lens cleaning cloth is permitted. You will also make sure when handling discs that you avoid touching the data side, as fingerprint oils can cause damage or prevent discs from playing properly. When discs are not in use, you will immediately place them back into their disc sleeves with the movie title showing through the window of the disc sleeve to avoid damage to the disc during shipping.
- The availability of movie titles and price of subscription plans are subject to change at any time. Although, we do welcome movie requests, they must be $30.00 or less MSRP. Unfortunately, at this time we are not adding TV series to our movie inventory but may begin adding them in the future. Import requests are welcomed but not guaranteed.
- You must be 18 years or older to sign up for a subscription to 4kbluray4u.com. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, disability or national origin, as we welcome all but do reserve the right to refuse or cancel services to anyone especially, if there is a reason to suspect fraudulent or unethical practices.
- You understand that there may be times the website is unavailable due to maintenance, updates, security, and quarterly inventory management procedures. When this happens, the website will be placed on maintenance mode.
- If you leave a comment/review on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- When a password reset is requested, it can sometimes take a while to get the email reset link. Alternatively, you may email us and if we are in the office, we can manually reset it to a temporary password that you will then be able to change to a password of your choosing.
- You may contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: P.O. Box 197 Splendora, TX. 77372