• How do I cancel, upgrade, downgrade or pause/suspend my subscription?
You are in total control of your account. You may make changes by going to “My Account” from the “Home” dropdown on the first page of the website.
• Can I have more than one subscription at a time?
You can sign up for as many subscriptions as you want but you will need to create new accounts and use a different email for each additional plan.
• What if my order/disc arrives damaged or I have playback issues?
If you receive a damaged/unplayable disc, simply reach out to us; we will send a replacement as soon as one is available.
• A rental I want is out of stock, what can I do?
Use the stock notification feature. Go to the desired out of stock movie and click “Get an Alert”, you will be instantly notified by email when the movie returns to website inventory.
• Do you have a queue system for sending out my next movie?
We do not use a queue but you will love our wish list! This list is built by you and always available for you to refer back to on movies you may want to place into current and future orders. The movies from your wish list are not automatically sent, you must place them into an order and checkout. There is no limit to how many movies you can add to your wish list.
• Do I have to wait for you to receive my return order before placing a new one?
No, basically after you receive your order and have watched it, you will place it into the mail for return and at that time, you can place a new order. When you place your new order, you will put your return notes (order# or movie titles that you are returning) into the order notes field located on the bottom right of your checkout page. This information will help us process your order quicker and more efficiently.
• Will I receive an email when my order has shipped or when you get my returned order?
You will receive an “Order Completed” email letting you know that your order has processed and shipped. You will not receive an email when we receive the returned order. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!!
• Will my order ship on the same day as it’s placed?
We ship orders typically within 24-36 hours every Monday-Saturday each week unless there is a postal holiday/closure and we add the returning movies back to the website inventory each of those days as well.
• What if I’m experiencing a shipping delay, how do I get my orders?
We do guarantee your order allotments for the subscription you have chosen, as long as orders are being returned in an efficient, timely manner and notes are being added on every new order. We suggest Silver/Gold plan customers to place orders about every 5-6 days and Bronze customers to place their orders about every 10 days to ensure all orders are placed during your cycle. If at any time you have a shipping delay simply reach out to us so we can come up with a plan to ensure you getting all orders placed within your billing cycle. We do only allow 3 orders to be out at a time so make sure you’re returning orders in an efficient, timely manner to avoid orders being canceled.
• Do all of the digital movies listed on the website redeem in 4K and when will I get it?
All codes are delivered in your cart within seconds of your payment processing, via a downloadable link. Not all codes redeem in 4K, it is the customer’s responsibility to check where and how the code redeems. We provide a link to 4ksheet.com on the digital code page for you to be able to check before you buy.
• Can I call with questions or if I need help?
At this time we only offer email support. Feel free to email us at: email@example.com
• Where can I leave a review/Feedback?
You can leave a review/feedback on the website under your current plan, BBB, or Trust Pilot etc.